November 9, 2019
Celebrating 10 Years of Lifesaving Work
Denim and Diamonds and a bit of “Ruby Red” flair once again set the stage for an evening of music, fine food, and of course, our horses. Saturday, November 9, 2019 is a magical evening celebrating our meaningful work and enjoying the Ranch the horses own. Our goal is to raise operating funds to help us rescue desperate and deserving horses, and provide the care, rehabilitation and training necessary to permanently re-home them in forever, loving homes.
Here are just some of the highlights you can expect this year.
- VIP Scotch and Wine Tasting 4:30 – 5:30
- Tours of our Ranch begin at 5 pm
- Hosted Cocktail Reception 5 pm to 6:30 pm
- Delicious Dinner provided by King’s Seafood Company 6:30 pm
- Spectacular Silent and Live Auction Items
- Opportunity Drawing for a Beautiful Jewelry Piece
- Live Music and Entertainment throughout the Evening
- Plus Many Other Additional Surprises
So put on your denim and diamonds with a touch of “Ruby Red” and join us for an evening that will change your life, and for sure the lives of our horses!
EVENT PARKING AND DIRECTIONS
Parking is at the corner of The Shoppes Drive and Boys Republic Road in Chino Hills. Complimentary shuttle serve is provided between the Ranch and The Shoppes parking lot. Accessible parking is available at the Ranch.