Stable Service Day
Stable Service Day is a day for willing volunteers to help clean, organize, beautify and make necessary repairs on our ranch. The day also supports the overall maintenance and safety of Red Bucket’s horse stalls. We are looking for volunteers who are responsible, reliable, and accountable to the Red Bucket mission. If you are in line with our mission and willing to get your hands dirty and roll up your sleeves, please join us. We would also love any general contractors, electricians, painters, and handymen for more specific projects.
As a team we can bond, work together, and help to keep our ranch and horse supplies in good condition. After a hard day of work, we will celebrate together with a team BBQ.
We have a variety of ways that you can help us to help the horses on Stable Service Day:
- Volunteers to work at the ranch
- Tools and supplies needed for the day
- Donations needed for the projects
- Donations needed for the volunteers
We have needed supplies for Stable Service Day on Smartsheet. Please review Smartsheet to see if there are any additional items that you can help us with to help the horses.
- Sign up on Smartsheet.com
- Login – green button at the upper right-hand section of the page
- Login/email: email@example.com
- Password: redbucket
- There are tabs near the top of the page in grey. Select the tab at the top of the page that indicates the Stable Service Day that you wish to sign up for.
- In the body of the worksheet add your name and contact number.
- If you are able to help us out by bringing an item on the list, please fill in your name next to the item you are donating.
- Click Save. At the top left, under the green Home button, is a small Save function box.
- Close the program using the “X” in the top right corner of the page.